Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekly Recap

Monday: Swim 30 min
Tuesday: Swim 60 min
Wednesday: Swim 61 min
Thursday: Swim 40 min
Friday: Swim 73 min
Saturday: Bike 11 miles
Sunday: Swim 40 min

TOTALS: Swim 5 hours, bike 11 miles

Got serious this week about cross training and it worked to my advantage. I noticed my mood improve around Wednesday. I made sure to push myself each time I went in the pool and as a result, I doubled the amount of time I previously did in the past during cross training. I also had a nice bike session on Saturday. It was an easy ride, not really a workout for me, but for James. I felt like the pace car during a marathon! If I couldn't run, it was at least nice to ride alongside someone else who is able to.

Still taking it day by day with the foot. Today it feels better but there is still pain. It's similar to the pain I had throughout the last few months before I messed it up in my workout a few weeks ago. That makes me think that whatever snapped is healing. I will be getting the foot looked at tomorrow so that should help with direction as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment